- Modular Home construction is considered a form of "Green Building."
- Material waste is minimized.
- Modular Homes are highly engineered.
- You have assurance that your home will meet or exceed
- your state and local building code requirements.
- Modular Homes go through more inspections than an on-site built home.
- Modular Homes are delivered to the building site 85% to 90% complete, in a fraction of the time it would take to build the home on-site.
- Modular Homes appraise the same as their on-site built counterparts do.
- Modular Homes are permanent structures.
- Modular Home designs vary in style and size.
- All portions of the home are designed to be built with acceptable and proven methods.
All PennKraft Building Systems homes are built off-site. Off site Construction offers an affordable solution to building your home quickly and efficiently with the custom options you are looking for. Precision built in our state-of-the-art construction facility, your new home is completed in less time. So whether this is your first home, or your next home, we're committed to making this home, the one that's right for you. For a smarter way to live, use the smarter way to build.